On a picture perfect spring day on the Square, more than 100,000 people attended the annual Taste of Marietta April 26 where they sampled their favorite foods, sold by more than 70 vendors, met their favorite Atlanta sports players and brought an estimated $1.2 million to Marietta’s economy.
Fear in Faith, Andy Lee Stephens Band, 3 Way Street, Southern Justice, Biohazard, Men in Blues, Roger “Hurricane” Wilson, and Hoosier Daddy Band entertained the crowds on four stages on the Square all day.
- All-American: Aspens Signature Steaks
- Dangerously Delicious Dessert: Vineyard Cafe
- The Big Chicken: Taco Mac
- The Grillmaster: Sugarcakes Patisserie
- Finger Lickin’ Good: Rib Ranch BBQ
- Tastiest Taste: Talk of the Town
- Most Unique Taste: Keegan’s Public House
- Best International Dish: Blu Greek Taverna
- Best Comfort Food: Delightful Bite Catering
Taste of Marietta is held annually on the last Sunday in April. Next year Taste of Marietta will be held April 25.
For more information, call the Marietta Welcome Center & Visitors Bureau at 770-429-1115.