Marietta Pilgrimage chairs, Cindy Dye and Haley Meaders, have announced the homes to be spotlighted on the 2007 Tour.
From grand Victorians to a neo-Spanish style house, the Marietta Pilgrimage Christmas Home Tour offers a variety of historic treasures.
This year’s featured houses
- The Gignilliat-Griffin-Gilbert House, c. 1840, home of Parker and Melissa Gilbert (243 Kennesaw Avenue)
- The Turner-Smith-Manning House, c. 1904, home of Jane Manning (315 Kennesaw Avenue)
- The Patterson-Miller-Brennaman House, c. 1901, home of Robyn & Paul Brennaman (282 Kennesaw Avenue)
- The Alamo House, c. 1929, home of Susan & James Mathis (299 Stewart Avenue)
- The Green-Sutton Crowley House, c. 1907, home of Mikel Crowley (93 Holland Street)
One more house, the Merry Olde Marietta Tea Room, located in the Marlow House, c. 1887, will be added soon.
The Tour will be held December 1-2.
For more information, call the Marietta Welcome Center & Visitors Bureau, 770-429-1115 or visit www.mariettapilgrimage.com